MARTIN excavator buckets create, together with MARTIN Quick Coupling systems, an optimally matched system – the MARTIN DEDICATED SYSTEM. High-grade materials, innovative designs and meticulous production guarantee the highest MARTIN quality. Buckets with long service life for the toughest applications and conditions.
- The "Dedicated System" - optimally-matched bucket and quick coupler system
- Highest processing quality
- Integrated Bucket Transport System "BTS"
- Torsion-resistant saddle structure for long service life
- Wear-resistant cutting edges and tooth system for the toughest applications and conditions.
- Warranty: 3 years or 5000 operating hours (applies for MARTIN "Dedicated System") instead of the statutory two-year period
- Easier emptying due to tapered design
- Wear-resistant HARDOX® steel
- MARTIN excavator buckets are available from 1.0 t to 26.0 t
Universal Digging Bucket (TLU)
Rock Digging Bucket (TLF)
Stone Digging Bucket (TLS)
Digging Bucket with Cutting Edge (TLV)
GRL Ditching Bucket (rigid)
GRLS Ditching Bucket with Powertilt (swivelling)
GRLS Ditching Bucket with M-Quick
The high quality MARTIN Heavy Duty Ditching and Digging Buckets are especially suited for use in difficult terrains as well as for rock and stone work.
Heavy Duty Technical Data
- Buckets are tapered to the front and below
- Manufactured from high-grade steels, with wear strips
- Sturdy mounting with chromed pins and integrated BTS for front and rear
- Wear-resistant tooth system
- Wear-resistant cutting edge
- High-quality bucket for heavy-duty building site applications
- Reinforced saddle region