Martin GmbH in Braz, Vorarlberg is one of the largest manufacturers of excavator attachments in Austria.
Employee (m/f) with specialist training in "CNC milling/turning" machining technology
- Independent setting up of CNC-controlled machines (small batches and samples)
- Use of quality monitoring (initial sampling, ...)
- Optimising the production process
- Completed training in the field of machining technology
- Several years' experience in a cutting production operation would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Fanuc control would be an advantage
- Prepared to work shifts and overtime (alternate shift)
- Accurate and precise working
- Ability to work in a team
Your pay will exceed the annual minimum wage under the collective bargaining agreement, and your professional qualifications and experience as well as the Vorarlberg job market will be taken into account.
Please send applications to:
Klaus Walter Farkas
T +43 5552 28888 0